What's the best sunscreen?


Use our cheat sheet of must-have sunscreen ingredients and easily choose a product you can rely on.

SPF (Sun Protective Factor) - Sun protection factor. The higher the SPF, the longer and more protection the product provides. It is advisable to refresh your sunscreen every two hours, especially at the beach since its properties are weakened by reactions with the skin, mechanical action and contact with water. 




UVA-rays are rays of the ultraviolet spectrum that are not absorbed by the atmosphere, pass through clouds and reach the surface of the Earth. They are dangerous because we do not feel their effect on our skin. They can penetrate very deeply and reach dermis cells, causing hyperpigmentation, premature photoaging, skin cancer, and sensitivity to the sun.


UVB rays - 90% are absorbed by the atmosphere, but the other 10% reach the earth's surface and can penetrate the epidermis. We feel their effect on our skin - it turns red, warms up, burns. It is these rays that are responsible for a beautiful golden tan, and they also cause sun sensitivity and skin cancer.


When choosing a sunscreen, make sure it blocks both UVA and UVB rays. Look for both acronyms on the label or labeled "broad-spectrum UV filters." For example, Oriflame's updated Sun 360 series with Multi-Rays technology with high SPF (30 to 50+) and broad-spectrum UV filters protects skin from UVA/UVB rays, which means it prevents sunburn, photoaging and skin cancer.

Sunscreens come in two varieties.


Chemical filters absorb the radiation and are absorbed by the skin. Means with these filters have a light texture, ideal for the skin of the face, because they do not make the skin greasy and create a good base for makeup.

What substances to look for in a chemical sunscreen: Avobenzone, Mexoryl SX/XL, Tinosorb S/M, Octocrylene, Oxybenzone, Sulisobenzone, etc. Complete lists of chemical filters can be found online.


Physical Filters - These filters scatter radiation and work on the surface of the skin. Physical filters are commonly used in body products. Textures with physical filters are more sticky and viscous and have a white tint. 

What substances to look for in a physical sunscreen are Zink Oxide or Titanium Dioxide. If your product doesn't contain these substances, you have a chemical sunscreen.


Sun 360 sunscreens by Oriflame have both chemical and physical filters for extra protection. It is a mixed type of product. 


Aside from filters, look for plant extracts and moisturizing ingredients that care for your skin, help achieve an even tan, and keep it as long as possible. Sun 360 products contain three such ingredients.

Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that combats oxidative stress caused by negative sun exposure and the environment. 

Cloudberry is a rare berry called "forest gold" by the Swedes for its high vitamin A, C and E content. Its extract retains moisture in the skin and protects it from UVA and UVB rays. 

Northern cotton, rich in sugars and minerals, strengthens the skin's protective barrier and soothes the skin while in the sun.


To enjoy the sun without consequences, use Sun 360 sunscreen daily-not only at the beach, but also in the city, even in cloudy weather. Learn more about sun protection here.

Stay in touch and stay tuned for the latest Oriflame news.


Fast Order

Это бодрящее средство для волос и тела с фруктовым ароматом поможет самым маленьким членам семьи вкусно пахнуть и быть чистыми до скрипа! Насыщенный сочным органическим экстрактом яблока, богатым антиоксидантными свойствами, шампунь помогает мягко защитить и освежить нежную кожу и волосы ребенка. Специальная формула без мыла, без слёз и со сбалансированным pH. Кроме того, шампунь дерматологически протестирован и биоразлагаем. Не содержит парабенов и силиконов. Итак, пусть начнётся пенное веселье!

Fast Order

Ухаживающее масло разработано для питания и защиты детской кожи.

? На 95% состоит из натуральных ингредиентов и содержит масло шведского овса для восстановления и укрепления кожного барьера;

? Быстро впитывается;

? Без искусственных консервантов;

? Подходит для ухода за кожей мамы — делает растяжки менее заметными;

? Гипоаллергенная формула подходит для новорождённых и людей с чувствительной кожей;

? Не содержит отдушек, парабенов, феноксиэтанола и формальдегида;

? Протестировано под дерматологическим контролем и одобрено педиатрами.

No reviews yet
Write your comment
Enter your comment*
100% quality guarantee
100% quality guarantee
14 days for return
14 days for return
Nationwide delivery
Nationwide delivery